While every organization is concerned about reducing operational costs by smart management of IT infrastructure, most of the organizations fail to coin in advantages of Print Fleet Management due to its low visibility and improper assessment of user-level requirements.

In fact, the cost of document management is around 10% of the total cost of revenue and smart management of this can save almost 20%-30% of the existing expenditure.

We at Sanctum Technologies can help you to achieve the target of cost optimization in the simplest way by knowing a few things about your organization and understanding your current consumption. Please feel free to fill in the details about your organization to receive an estimate on how much you may save with a Managed Print Solution.

Enquiry

About Us

Sanctum Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a total hardware, network and software solutions provider. At the hub of its business is its computer services and technical support center led by the team of highly qualified professionals. In 2000, Sanctum Technology Pvt.

Contact Us

# 114 / 3, Al-Azeem centre, 7th Block,
Above Burger King, Near to Forum Mall,
Koramangala, Bangalore - 95.
Tel: +91 080 - 25719207
Mobile: +91 98440-23880, 98456-50042

Email ID: slkiran@onlinesanctum.com
Website: www.onlinesanctum.com

Follow us
© Copyright 2015 Sanctum Technologies Pvt Ltd. Bangalore, Karnataka, India.- All Rights Reserved.