Desktop reader/writer for HID iCLASS and NXP MIFARE contactless smart cards
The pcProx 13.56 MHz product line meets a variety of needs in multiple situations. The products leverage current badge investments and existing control systems while expanding technologies and applications with a single badge solution.
The pcProx Writer easily plugs into a computer and offers the user the ability to write to contactless cards via the included software (pcProx Card Manager) or with the optional Software Developer Kit (SDK). The pcProx Writer enables a variety of applications.
- Writes to any application area on the iCLASS or MIFARE (contactless cards) and allows users to set their own keys
- When used with contactless cards, labels or tags, pcProx Writer offers security features such as RF data encryptions and mutual authentication using user defined, unique keys
- Improve organizational workflow
- Protect and secure sensitive information
- Supports over 45 different card type technologies
- Enhances investment of signle badges
- Expands application selections
- Point-of-sale terminals
- Equipment and material checkout
- Loyalty and membership programs
- Application Log-On
- Employee Identification
- Time & Attendance
- Visitor Management/Meeting Attendance
Security: 13.56 MHz contactless cards offer unique features, such as cryptographic data storage, mutual authentication, secure reading/writing of data, and user defined access keys.
- Time and money savings: Allows users to leverage existing access control systems, while upgrading to new applications and technologies. Eliminates the need for training, printing, and card costs by using just one card.
- Easy integration of iCLASS and MIFARE products: The SDK kit includes several high level commands, which allows third-party developers to set up iCLASS and MIFARE products quickly.
Commands include the following:
Connect (automatically find/connect to our USB or RS-232 pcProx Writers)
Find free page/sector
Fill page (with data)
Erase page (making it free for other applications)
Read from card or write data to card (specific block)
Load key(s) in reader
Write key to card
- Complies with industry standards: Uses advanced semiconductor technology based on 13.56 MHz frequency to comply with numerous ISO standards. Readers can read data from cards compliant with the following standards: ISO 14443 & ISO 15693: read/write iCLASS, MIFARE.
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Typical Maximum Read Range: 1.0” – 4.0” (2.5 – 10.0 cm) dependent upon card type and environmental conditions. Slightly diminished performance for certain card types as compared to pcProx reader.
2.0” – 4.0” (5.0 – 10.0 cm) with PVC ID cards
1.0” – 1.5” (2.5 – 3.8 cm) with key fobs
1.0” – 1.5” (2.5 – 3.8 cm) with labels or tags
- Dimensions: 3 3/8” x 2” x 0.6” (8.57 x 5.08 x 1.52cm)
- Weight: 4.0 oz (113.39g)
- Housing Color: Black, Pearl
- Mounting Options: The Desktop reader has an articulated cable for easy placement on desktops, counters, and more.
- Cable Length: 6” & 16” (Custom Lengths Available. Call our Sales department at (866) 439-4884)
- Indicators: Tri-state LED, dual tone beeper
- Power Supply: USB Self-powered; RS-232 model: via a pass-thru PS/2 connector or power supply adapter
- Interface: USB, Serial RS232
- Operating Temperature Range: -31° to 150°F (-35° to 65°C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature Range: -40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
Certifications: FCC, United States; CE Mark, Europe; C-TICK, RoHS, Industry Canada, UL
Sanctum Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a total hardware, network and software solutions provider. At the hub of its business is its computer services and technical support center led by the team of highly qualified professionals. In 2000, Sanctum Technology Pvt.
# 114 / 3, Al-Azeem centre, 7th Block,
Above Burger King, Near to Forum Mall,
Koramangala, Bangalore - 95.
Tel: +91 080 - 25719207
Mobile: +91 98440-23880, 98456-50042
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2015 Sanctum Technologies Pvt Ltd. Bangalore, Karnataka, India.- All Rights Reserved.