Configurable device for reading user data from the memory of contactless smart cards.s
pcProx 13.56 MHz products meet a variety of needs in multiple situations. These products leverage current HID iClass and NXP MIFARE badge investments and existing control systems while expanding technologies and applications with a single badge solution.
The pcProx Playback interfaces contactless cards to existing applications and systems without the need to change or update these systems. There is no need to deploy software. The plug-and-play pcProx Playback reader delivers user data from the contactless card to the desired application or machine. Data may be written to the card using the pcProx Writer. In many cases, the Playback reader can be configured to read data already on the card. The reader is instantaneously configurable, allowing users to change the location being read on the contactless card. There is no need for pilot tests, training, software updates, technical support, licenses or the hassle of incompatibilities since no software is deployed. This multi-application reader delivers strong benefits to the user: easy plug-and-play, contactless operation, and cost savings.
If you are looking to purchase an RS232 version of a playback starter kit, please call our Sales department at (866) 439-4884.
- Improve organizational workflow
- Eliminate errors associated with individual identification
- Eliminates manual entry
- Customizable to work with any card solution for any size corporation
- Protect and secure sensitive information
- Meets various industry compliance requirements (when used with appropriate application solution)
- Employee familiarity with existing badges
- Supports over 45 different card type technologies
- Enhances investment of single badges
- Expands application selections
- PC/LAN or application log-on
- Time and attendance
- Employee identification
- Mag-stripe and bar-code replacement
- Form filler to existing software applications
- Truck scales
- PLC and embedded controllers
No software required on server or client
Utilizes a plug-n-play USB, RS-232, or Wiegand output.
- Multi-application solution
Allows for several applications to be stored on a single contactless credential.
Contactless cards offer unique features such as cryptographic data storage, mutual authentication, secure reading/writing of data, and user defined access keys.
- pcProx Playback USB seamlessly interfaces with any system or existing software
Playback reads and sends back as keystrokes. User data provides seamless integration, which can be used for a one or two-factor logon application.
- pcProx Playback RS-232 reader easily interfaces to existing software, PLCs, point-of-sale terminals and other equipment
The Playback Reader sends data as ASCII characters.
- pcProx Playback Wiegand easily outputs data to any device accepting Wiegand data
- Platform independent and versatile
Supports any operating system with USB, Windows® 2000/XP, Citrix®, UNIX®, Linux, Vista, Macintosh, thin clients, and more.
Medical/Healthcare HIPAA Compliant
When used as a log-on reader
- CJIS Compliant
All pcProx readers are CJIS compliant and designed to keep law enforcement and criminal justice organizations current with compliance requirements
- IP67 Compliant
pcProx and pcProx Plus Surface Mount Only—When the IP67 Surface Mount reader is installed in accordance with the IP67 Surface Mount instructional guide
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Typical Maximum Read Range: 2.0” – 4.0” (5.0 – 10.0 cm) with PVC ID cards; 1.0” – 1.5” (2.5 – 3.8 cm) with key fobs
- Dimensions: (Desktop) 3 3/8” x 2” x 0.6” (8.57 x 5.08 x 1.52cm)
- Weight: 4.0 oz (113.39g)
- Housing Color: Desktop - Black, Pearl; Surface Mount - Black, White
- Mounting Options: Surface mount housing can be easily mounted on panels, kiosks, and other indoor applications. It is designed for mounting with 1” #8 screws only (not included), at a maximum force of 6.25 in/lbs. Desktop reader has an articulated cable for easy placement on desktops, counters, and more. The IP67 compliant readers must be installed according to the installation guide (enclosed with all units).
- Cable Length: 6”, 16” & 60” (Custom Lengths Available. Call our Sales department at (866) 439-4884)
- Indicators: Tri-state LED, dual tone beeper
- Power Supply: USB Self-powered; Serial RS-232 via a pass-thru PS/2 connector or power supply adapter: several power options exist
- Interface: USB, Serial RS-232
- Ports/Styles: USB, RS-232
- Operating Temperature Range: -22° to 150°F (-30° to 65°C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5% to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Storage Temperature Range: -40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
Certifications: FCC, United States; CE Mark, Europe; C-TICK, RoHS, Industry Canada, UL
Sanctum Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a total hardware, network and software solutions provider. At the hub of its business is its computer services and technical support center led by the team of highly qualified professionals. In 2000, Sanctum Technology Pvt.
# 114 / 3, Al-Azeem centre, 7th Block,
Above Burger King, Near to Forum Mall,
Koramangala, Bangalore - 95.
Tel: +91 080 - 25719207
Mobile: +91 98440-23880, 98456-50042
Email ID: email@example.com
© Copyright 2015 Sanctum Technologies Pvt Ltd. Bangalore, Karnataka, India.- All Rights Reserved.